I've never experienced motion sickness and it is quite natural for me to read in the car, as I travel a lot, and I am used to reading while travelling, In fact, I love reading while travelling, and I've read a lot during my family's occasional random road trips. Our car backseat is my makeshift bedroom, and I never feel a difference while reading on a trip.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter of course. You're asking this question from a huge potterhead.
As for the points.
I do carry a bag. Wherever I go, I make sure to take along my tablet ( which has all my ebooks), my current read, my phone, my notebook - in case I get any idea - and a black pen. And always something to eat, either a chocolate or some baked good.
Why so many things, you ask? Well, though my bag is always heavy, I like to be prepared for anything.
5. Do you smell your books?
Not exactly. But I do love the smell of old books and papers. They smell divine!
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I've always loved illustrations in books! As a child, I was fascinated by them, and nowadays, I love the rare instances where I come across a beautifully artistic YA book with wonderful illustrations.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
13. What is your favourite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice! Truth to be told, I am not actually a huge fan of classics, and I've never liked the ones I read for school, but somehow I ended up loving Pride and Prejudice when I read it. I adored the characters, especially Darcy and the quirky and wonderful conversations between different characters.
14. In school what was your best subject?