Hello everyone! I'm Rachel and I blog at A Perfection Called Books. As you might be able to tell from my blog title and my social media account name (yaperfectionist), I am a bit of a perfectionist. For my sanity, I need to keep things as perfect as possible. When it comes to blogging that means keeping things very organized. I'll share some tips on how to become an organized blogger, the pros and cons of organizing everything down to the teeth, and the various techniques and hardships of being an organized maniac.
- Write a certain number of posts each week. I like to write 2-5 posts each week.
- Have a blog schedule or to-do list. "Today I will comment back for the commenters on these two posts. I will finish this book and write the review."
- Review the book you just finished before reading another book. <---- This is my golden rule!! Less stress, less generic review, more memory, more substance.
- Having to scramble your carefully laid plans to work in a time-sensitive post
- Knowing people won't see your review/post for another month or five....
- Going cross-eyed while commenting back
- Struggling to fix the formatting of a post because Blogger is moody