Amanda shares some blog post ideas
Nova asks whether culturally inspired fantasy worlds have to be 100% correct?
Aentee wonders how much realism we should expect in fantasy fiction?
2. I got my first batch of physical ARCs! So many of them came in the same month, and I was super excited! I received Reawakened and Illuminae, which was a total surprise, and I also received my first batch of Harper ARCs , which were A Step Toward Falling, A Madness So Discreet and Dreamland while I also got Undaunted by Ronnie Douglas, by Harper as well, which was for a blog tour!
3.I am getting better at book photography! Or I like to think so. I am loving taking photos, and my new camera - which I named Iris - is super awesome!
4. I started co blogging at A Perfection Called Books! You guys have known this for some time, but I officially joined this month! Working with Rachel and Julia - my other co blogger - is super fun, and I am just awed by Rachel's organizing skills! Don't forget to check out my posts there as well!
5.I made an appearance in a book blog and a booktube! I guest posted at Oh the Books, and shared my checklist for a perfect villain! Check it out! I also got interviewed by Faye at her booktube account, and that means you can finally see how I look and sound like! *hides*
6. I am so excited for September! I start A/Levels officially ( I've been only doing a pre course these past three months) and I am super nervous! But excited as well! Plus, my birthday is coming! Last year's birthday was a disaster *sad face* so I am determined to make this one awesome!
This is really big news to me because that means I AM SOCIALIZING. I have really bad social anxiety and I nearly suffered a panic attack because of so many people, but I overcame it AND I AM SO PROUD. I feel like I've left my comfort zone after a long while because I MET NEW PEOPLE.
A few things about September
- We've planned to take our own photos for our post banners. We are beginner photographers, so forgive if they are not up to expectations. We'll get better, we promise!
- There won't be monthly recaps anyway. Rather we are planning to do a bi-weekly wrap up, and there might be a few changes in the format as well.