Aug 30, 2015

Learnt it the Hard Way has come to an end!


Hi guys!

So, sadly, it's time to wrap up our first event at Chasing Faerytales - Learnt it the Hard Way.

When I came up with the idea for this event and made plans with Jillian, I had no idea that it will be such a big success!

Every time someone sent us a tweet saying that they loved the series of posts and twitter chats and that it was informative and helpful, we were super happy and excited!

All we wanted to do through LITHW is help bloggers, and we're glad that we've achieved our goal!

I've got to say thank you for a lot of people. Let's go one by one shall we?

Everyone who guest posted - I love all eleven of you! With the bottom of my heart:) Thank you Nova, Hazel, Ashley, Rachel, Aimee, Megan. Kat, Alexa, Faye, Kelly and April! Thanks a lot for helping us with our event by contributing with your awesome guest posts!

Everyone who took part in our twitter chats - You guys were amazing! Me and Jill thought that we'll only get the attention of 10 people, and finish the chat within the hour. But we were stumped by the amount of people who joined in! Love you all!

Jillian - My lovely co blogger! We word vomited each other in twitter DMs, and our brains started to get all muddled with the planning and scheduling but we survived! I couldn't have done this all without her, so a huge thank you to you Jill!

All of my lovely readers - The response you guys gave for the guest posts were wonderful! Some of you even asked for a repeat! We are not sure about that, but who knows? We might do another event like this in the future since we loved this round so much!

The Recap

In case you missed it, here's the complete list of guest posts we featured during LITHW!



Ashley gave a rundown of blogging platforms

Rachel shared some tips on organizing

Aimee offered some tips on how to face the consequences of negative reviews

Yours truly listed everything you need to know about discussion posts.

Megan explained the art of commenting


Kat shared some expert advice on finding your blogging style

Faye told us why co bloggers rock your socks


April shared her views on blogging superiority

Twitter Chats

We managed to have two twitter chats during the event, and you even asked for more! Jillian and I have planned to make this a monthly chat since you guys seem to love our chat a lot! Don't miss the next chat in September!

I wanted to include as much tweets as possible, but there were too many and I didn't want to spam you guys! So here are a few selected tweets.

The first chat

 Question #1

Answers






Question #2



Answers


Question #3


Answers
Question #4


Answers






Question #5





Answers




Question #6




Answers


Question #7 



Answers

Question #8


Answers



The Second Chat

Question #1


Answers
Question #3



Answers


Question #4


Answers

Question #5




Answers







By the end of the second chat, we also opened the chat for bloggers to ask their own questions. I Which we're planning to do in the future monthly chats as well!

Plus, if you need a reminder when we host our next #LITHW15 chat, let me know! I'll add you to my twitter list!


I am sorry the post was super long guys!:) But I really hope that Learnt it the Hard Way was an informative event to you all! I had such a great time putting up with this event!




No comments:

Post a Comment