Claire shares her thoughts on the Allegiant movie
Shay talks about book trailers
Inge shares a hilarious post about The Sims
I myself belong to the Lilac group, and I have the best teammates ever!:) We have come up with a blogging bucket list, which was compiled, selected and voted by our team members. We are planning to complete everything in our bucket list by the end of October, while keeping it as fun and stress free as possible!
Our feature's going to be called, "When We Aren't Lazy" and here's our bucket list!
- Cross Post all reviews - I am so bad at this! So I am going to concentrate on GR, Amazon and if it's an ARC, EW and NG.
- Get ahead on posts - I want to get at least one month ahead on all posts. November is going to be a busy month, so I have to work hard in October.
- Blog hop weekly - I am planning to make Saturday my blog hopping day.
- Use more photography in posts - I am going to make it a habit to make all my blog images, photos that I took, with the exception of gifs.
- ALWAYS double-check and triple-check posts for spelling, grammar, etc - I suck at this. I always find little typos here and there in my published posts, so I am going to pay more attention here.
- Make a dent in my Netgalley pile - While others are trying to bring up their ratio, I just want to finish off all the e-ARCs. My NG ratio is beyond repair, that I've actually given up improving it!
- Make new friends & interact more with other blogs - I need to find more blogs since I cleared up my bloglovin feed recently.
- Engage more in twitter - This is going to be a true challenge, because I have very limited time to be online hereafter.
- Reply and comment back on all the comments without fail - I really need to work on this. I'll try to do this weekly, but we'll see.
- Try to manage time between blogging, reading, school and life efficiently - This one was made for me. Period :D
- Host at least one guest writer on the blog - I don't have any specific plan for this, tbh. But I might do it since I had so much fun with guest posts during LITHW!
- Try out more bookish challenges - I really don't have enough time for this, but what I am going to do is catch up with all the tag posts and instagram tags.
I devoured an entire book AND worked 10.5 hours today #winning— Aentee (@readatmidnight) September 25, 2015
"When you're doing a project, all these ideas come to you that aren't for that project. But write them down anyway. Don't let them get away"— Lucy of Fully Booked (@_FullyBooked) September 26, 2015
*calmly waits for a finished copy of ten thousand skies above you by @ClaudiaGray to arrive in the office so I can pet the cover*— Epic Reads (@EpicReads) September 24, 2015
Dear English foreigners, for the next hour I will be tweeting support for #ALDubEBforLOVE I AM SO SORRY IN ADVANCE.— Faye (@kawaiileena) September 26, 2015
Remember: the more meaningful the gift is, the more likely it is to be accidentally lost (with dramatic consequences) by the receiver.— Brooding YA Hero (@broodingYAhero) September 26, 2015
Photos like this are alarming! This belief isn't okay, and it must be challenged. And WE are the challengers. pic.twitter.com/sKgvzEDoFl— Courtney C Stevens (@Quartland) September 25, 2015
@NextPagePlease_ @chasingfaes @readatmidnight @BrettMichaelOrr LOOK. MAYBE WHAT'S HER FACE MAIN CHAR CAN FLY SOLO 1/2— Joey (@afterthoughtAn) September 25, 2015
@NextPagePlease_ @chasingfaes @readatmidnight @BrettMichaelOrr AND SHAWL-KID AND ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT ARE BEST FRIENDS.— Joey (@afterthoughtAn) September 25, 2015
Ways To Motivate #Writers: 1 Give chocolate 2 Give dragons 3 Threaten to read their work out loud to family if they don't write faster— Cait (@PaperFury) September 25, 2015
@chasingfaes Happy birthday!!!— Victoria Schwab (@veschwab) September 17, 2015
And that's not it! My cousins had a surprise birthday party for me at home! I was stoked, and the best part of it all is the cake my cousin made for me!!!
I also got a lot of presents! My dad gave me $700 since I am saving up for BEA and my parents got me clothes, but no books since I am in a book buying ban right now :D My best friend got me this wonderful book of folktales of other countries since I was looking for some for my WIP!
This is huge since she's the kind of person who doesn't even step into a bookstore voluntarily!
Plus, my darling blogger buddy Ruzi, sent me some cute stuff on my birthday! Thanks love! :D
Basically I had the best birthday ever, and thanks to all of you who made my day awesome!
2. I got an internship!!! I got a 3 month internship at a local radio station under the PR and Brand Management section and I am super excited!!! I start on the 2nd of October, and I'll keep you guys updated on my adventures!
3. I am drowned in research for my WIP. I actually think I research more than I write. The thing is, since my book is an urban fantasy and I am also basing it on Indian mythology during the time of the Aryan invasion, it's proving to be super hard for me to connect the dots. Plus, I am a bit stuck on the history research. I am currently looking for someone from Pakistan who can give me some insight. You guys know someone who can help me?
4. I am going to India in November! I am so excited as the last time I went there I was 13! I have a cousin in Chennai, (the south of India) and I am going to visit her as well as get some stuff done. First of all, I need to find some more books on mythology, and I am also helping out my blogger buddy Xander with finding the Harry Potter translations in Indian languages, so I have to go in search for them too. Oh and do I have any readers from India? I'd love to meet you guys too!!!