- I am an ENFP. As in the campaigner - Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.
- My favourite book is Vicious. My favourite author is - coincidentally - Victoria Schwab, who wrote the book.
- I have an insane love for villains.
- I am a debater.
- I love older movies. My favourite film decade is the 90s.
- My ambition is to work in publishing.
- I believe in God. But I don't believe in religions.
- I am quite passionate about my culture.
- I am quite sentimental about number 9.
- I love pastel colours.
- I have lost my love for Throne of Glass. In fact I might be the sole blogger who dislike the series now.
- I am really really insecure. But I like to think I am growing on my looks.
- I am fascinated with violence. I love violent movies - Martin Scorsese is my favourite director - ultra violent books etc.
- I am a character snob. They are more important than the plot to me.
- I don't read as often as some bookworms. But I am a really fast reader. I read four books in one night when I was 13. I consider it my biggest accomplishment!
- I am a straight A student. But I rarely study. I just have a good memory.
- I lost 10 marks in my O/Level Maths exam by mistaking a rectangle for a square. #epicfail. I managed to get an A despite that though!:)
You guys can win a paperback under $15 from The Book Depository.
( I'll ship the book to you even if TBD doesn't ship to you)
I have something different for my US readers.
I've always admired Hafsah's journals, and in case you haven't seen them before, here are a few of my favourites!