Oct 31, 2015

I am taking a break in November!

Hey guys!

You might have seen this coming if you follow me in twitter. But if you don't here's the plan.

November is always a busy month for me, with exams and the end of the school year looming near. This year, especially, I have a feeling that I am going to be really busy. First of all, I am going on a holiday during the first week of the month. I am going to India, and stay with my cousin there for some days and come back by the 8th. And then my term exams will start on the 17th and will last until the 24th ( or so I think). Since this is my first ever term exam since Advanced Levels started, I am so nervous and incredibly stressed and even getting nightmares that I am going to flunk my exams.


So I thought it will be better if I take a bit of a break from blogging. Don't worry, I won't disappear from the face of earth totally, I'll be around twitter and I'll still be posting here and there. But otherwise, I won't be around much and you guys better miss me! :P

So what's going to happen to Chasing Faerytales? I am not going to abandon my baby, of course not. Jillian will be doing her part - Yay for my lovely co blogger!!! - Some of my lovely blogger buddies are taking over and guest posting here at the blog! I am so excited about these posts, and I am so sure that you all will enjoy them! 


That being said, I have two more things to ask you all. First of all, my blogging survey. ICYMI, I asked you guys to give me your opinion of Chasing Faerytales a few days ago. I am trying to figure some things about the blog and my audience, so your feedback will mean a lot. Now the question in hand is whether you want me to share the results or not. I've been getting a few requests in the survey asking me share the results, so what do you say?

Next is about my blogoversary. It's two months away - December 21st - but I have already started brainstorming ideas. I want to make it special since it's my first blogoversary - *squeals* - and I want to know what you guys want to see? Tell me your suggestions in the comments, plus also tell me what kind of giveaways you prefer, so I can do something accordingly!

Having said that, bye everyone! I'll miss you all soooo much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment