Nov 30, 2015

Bookworm Problems - Meleika @ Endless Pages

Hey guys! 

November has ended, can you believe it??? The year is almost over!!!

The end of November means, that it's the end of my hiatus as well. I'll be back during December, and today, we have the last guest post for the month, by Meleika @ Endless Pages, who lists her top 5 book worm problems!



Graphic credit goes to Meleika.

Hi everyone! *waves excitingly like a 3 year old* My names Meleika (cool fact, it's pronounced Mel - air - ee - car) and I'm providing you guys with some bookish goodness while our beloved Mishma is on a break throughout this month.

For my guest post, I will be sharing 5 of my bookworm problems *sighs*. But before we get onto my crazy good list, I'd like to properly introduce myself.

As previously mentioned, my names Meleika and I'm a 17 year old Aussie residing in the good old sunshine state Queensland. I'm actually a bookstagramer over at The Aus Library and a somewhat 'rookie' blogger at EndlessPages. I love talking about my love of books and fangirling in general. I also love SUSHI, people who can detect my sarcasm,  other bloggers, twitter chats, wolves, Supernatural, Tigers, Turtles, Patrick Ness, being  1 of 8 kids, KDrama and everything else under the sun. I'm also proud of being awarded a PhD in procrastination from the Queen of Procrastination, myself. But yeah, that's enough from my random ENFP self and lets get to the list we are all waiting for.

The first bookworm problem I have is, having a huge TBR pile (which is sadly more than my age times 10) but still having an urge to buy new books. Like, stop right there and hand over that money Miss.

The second and most troubling bookworm problem I must confess is that, sometimes, if I'm reading a good book I want to finish it but at the same time I don't. You get me? I honestly just don't want to finish incredible books because when I finish them, I get a feeling of withdrawal from the fictional world that felt so real.

The third problem is, not having enough shelf space for my books. If you've been following me on Instagram, you may find a photo of a book tower stacked right next to my shelf. This is proof that I don't have enough room to fit all my books and proof that I really need to save up for a new shelf. Preferably a white one from Ikea because they look better in pictures.

My utmost sadness problem is that I obsess with the majority of characters in books I read. Like, I literally sometimes accidentally just zone out and think about the 'what ifs' and all the possibilities about how the book could of played out if the characters did something else to what they really did in the book. This usually happens at the worst times and mostly during maths class.

The last bookworm problem I have to share is, not being able to put down a book. I seriously have a love/hate relationship with this problem. The reason why I love it is because I can finish a book and enjoy it without being distracted or interrupted. But, I hate it cause I get too carried away and the next thing you know, its 2354245829 years later, I still haven't eaten or washed the dishes and I know for a fact that I will regret not finishing my Homework because I was reading.

So, that is my condensed list of some of my various bookworm problems.

Comment below with your own devilish bookworm problems and fangirl on how many people can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment