First of all, let's look at stats!
What happened to Chasing Faerytales and me?
- I welcomed Jillian to my blog! Which was a huge step for me, as I am quite possessive of my blog! But Jillian and I bonded over quickly as co bloggers, and it has been an amazing ride so far!
- I hosted my first ever blog event! It was called Learnt it the Hard Way - a blog series of tips and tricks posts - and Jill and I didn't expect that the event would acquire so much reach!!! It was glorious! :D
- The blog got its first ever permanent makeover! While I've been managing with free templates and my wacky design skills, for some time, thanks to the lovely Hazel, my blog got a really pretty design which I often just want to swoon over! :D
- I've tweaked my niche often. While I wanted to blog about books full time at first, somewhere along the ride, I started to incorporate more personal and discussion posts than reviews, and am in a never ending search for a steady niche. I'll find it soon, I hope.
- I started blogging at A Perfection Called Books! Which has been an amazing experience!!!
- I went abroad and met bloggers!!! It was terrific! I felt so cool :D
- I've made a lot of amazing friends!!! Honestly, this must be the best part of it all! The friends I have got through blogging mean the world to me, and you guys are the best!!!
It's time to say thank you....
My co bloggers at A Perfection Called Books!
My fellow Lankan bookworms!
All who have guest posted at Chasing Faerytales
These lovely pineapples whose blogs I stalk
Those bloggers I admire a lot and would love to know more about!
All the pubs who gave me ARCs
All the authors I've conversed and befriended!
A huge thanks to Evie for sponsoring the giveaway! She's so sweet and don't forget to check out her store and buy her products for the holiday season!