Grace starts with physical books after being with a Kindle too long
Melanie is looking for a new co-blogger at YA Midnight Reads
Cait compiled some bloggers' predictions on the bookish trends of 2016!
Alyssa discusses villain deaths
2. The sign up for the 2016 Love-a-thon is open! I loved this event last year, and I am so excited to take part again this time! Don't forget to check it out and sign up!
3. ALA Midwinter! Though I was lamenting my fate from the other end of the world, I definitely enjoyed seeing everyone's updates and recaps! Looks like the bloggers and authors there had loads of fun! And hauled back tons of books! :D
4. The Shadowhunters TV Series premiered! I myself am not a huge fan of the books - excpet Simon and Isabelle, I love these two and ship them to death!!!! - so I am not going to bother watching the show. Are you planning to watch it? What's your opinion on the pilot?
2. I have become more organized. 2016 has been a productive year so far. I've been religiously keeping up with my bullet journal ( huge surprise since I always give up on these type of stuff in a few days ) and actually having a lot of fun with schedules, organizing and personalizing my journal. I am even planning to write a post about my organisational methods soon. Would you be interested?
3. I am working on my photography. One of my biggest resolutions for this year, and I like to think I am making some progress. I am experimenting with backdrops right now, while trying to get better at editing. Hopefully, my skills will be decent by the end of the year. I am also open to criticism of any kind - I am trying to improve, after all - so take a look at my instagram and give me some opinions?