Mar 15, 2016

Top Ten Books in my Spring TBR


Living near the equator, I've never been fortunate enough to experience seasons. In fact I wouldn't know the difference between spring and summer, all we have here is rainy days and sunny days. But still, for me, reading wise, this is going to be spring time, as I haven't taken anything up recently, and here are the books I am planning to read in the upcoming weeks.

1. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E.Schwab

I am actually ashamed by the fact that I haven't started this book yet, despite getting the copy on the release day itself! It's the sequel of one of my favourite books of 2015, and I can't wait to know what's in store for Kell, Rhy and Lila! 

2. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

This was such a pleasant surprise! This Savage Song was undoubtedly my most anticipated book of 2016, and my lovely friend Xander sent me an ARC of it a week ago! I am dying to dive into the book, and I am so sure that Victoria won't disappoint me with her new series!

3. The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins

The last time I read a Wendy Higgins book was in 2013! I used to be mad about Sweet Evil and Kaidan in those days! :D I am so fascinated about the fairytale atmosphere and element of the story, looking forward to see how she has executed it!

4. Dreamology by Lucy Keating

The premise of this book is so interesting! I've already started to read it, and I am quite intrigued by the storyline!

5. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae

This is an ARC I am helping to clear out from Rachel's pile, and I am practically going into this blind. I enjoy the author's twitter, so I hope the book is as good as her tweets :)

6. Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

It's unfair to call this book an entity of my TBR pile, as I've been having this contemporary on hold for weeks. Nothing wrong with the book, don't worry, but I wasn't really in a reading mood when I started this book, and I guess I have to start all over again now to experience the whole beauty of the story.

7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

This is the same case as Ari and Dante. The tragic thing is that both these books are beautiful, but my mood and stress at the time I was reading them kinda ruined the experience. So once again, I need to read this one all over.

8. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry

I love Katie McGarry's books, and ever since I read Nowhere But Here, I've been dying to read this book, as I fell in love with the main guy of the sequel, Razor, in the first book itself. I simply can't wait to read his own happy ending!!!

9. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig

Heidi is a sweetheart, and I am so excited to finally read her book! I love the fact that the story travels through nations, and it's always been such a fascinating concept to me!

10. Into the Dim by Janet B.Taylor

Another one I've already started reading, Into the Dim is so intriguing, especially as it travels back to one of my favourite Middle Ages reigns - and my inner history geek is so happy!

How does your Spring TBR looks like? Have you read any of these books? Leave a link to your own list!

No comments:

Post a Comment