Jul 17, 2016

Cheyenne does the Hamilton Book Tag || SBPT 2016

Hi guys!

Sorry that I disappeared without any notice for about a week. I had exams, and was extremely busy! I was also a bit too stressed about the exams, but now they're all over, and I am free - at least for some time - again! :D

Today for SBPT, we have Cheyenne from Once Upon A Time A Review! Cheyenne is a new friend of mine, thanks to SBPT, and I discovered that she LOVES Hamilton through our convos. I myself am one of those utterly clueless people over at twitter, who not only haven't watched or listened to Hamilton, but also have no clue about what it is even about! I know, I know, what can I say, I am really late to catch up on trends!

Anyway, since Cheyenne loves Hamilton, today on the blog, she's doing the Hamilton Book Tag! 



My name is Cheyenne and I blog over at Once Upon A Time A Review. From the title of the post you can see that I'm doing the Hamliton Book Tag, this book tag was created by MaurreenKeavy and it combines the love of Hamilton and books together as one. So lets jump in.

 The Room Where It Happens
A book that you would put yourself into.

Gosh there's so many that I would love to put myself into, but for this one I would choose Percy Jackson, just because this is the first one that popped into my head. But in all honesty there's jsut so many wonderful worlds that I love.

 The Schuyler Sisters
Underrated Female Character
Despite the third book of the Lunar Chronicles being about Cress still felt that the book was majorly focused on Scarlet and Cinder. It was still a fabulous book.

 My Shot
A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them
Feyre is a character that doesn't let get in their way. If she sees something she wants she will go after it,especially Tamlin.
 
Stay Alive
A character you wish was still alive [SPOILER ALERT]
I think this one is pretty self explanatory, so if you read the book you know who I'm talking about.
 
Burn
The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read 
This wasn't quite a end to relationship, but when Annabeth didn't know where Percy was it was heartbreaking. Annabeth and Percy just got together and bam Percy goes missing.

 You'll Be Back
Sassiest villain
I think one of the sassiest villain is Tigerstar because he's always there no matter what.

The Reynolds Pamphlet
 A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming 
The ending of this book blew me away and I didn't see it coming at all.

 Non-stop
A series you marathoned
I love marathoning series and this is the first I ever marathoned. I'm currently marathoning the Mistborn trilogy.

 Satisfied
 Favorite book with multiple POVs
I know I already used this book already, but this book's multiple POVs are so amazing. It doesn't get confusing and each character has a distinct voice.

 Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history
This goes without saying it already has lasted almost 20 years and it still is going great. I have four books left in the series then I can say I have read the Harry Potter series.

Hamliton is on Spotify and there's tons of playlists on youtube for you check out. I highly recommend all of the songs. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment