Aug 5, 2016

Introducing Classic Friday || #BBCP16

Hey guys!

In case you weren't aware, Nori being the superhuman she is, brought back her Book Blogger Creativity Project from last year, and I am part of Team Gray this time! The members of team gray thought and brought together an idea of a meme, and we are calling it Classic Friday!

The idea of the meme is to have a prompt every week, and to answer random bookish questions based on it, compiled by the team members! Today, we're kicking off the first day of the meme, and today's prompt would be TBR!

friday (4).png
Here are the questions for this week's prompt!

How big is your TBR?
Phew. Do we really need to talk about this? Well, let's just say that one of my biggest fears when I go to sleep is that my TBR will come and smother me alive.

What 5 books are at the top of your TBR?
Hmm, right now, it would be
1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
3. How It Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
4. Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
5. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E.Schwab

Do you ever dump books off your TBR if you don’t get to them after a certain amount of time?
Not exactly. I am a mood reader, so doing this would be unfair for the books.

How do you prioritize your TBR?
Unless it was a book I was absolutely dying to read, picking my next read, and prioritizing my TBR totally depends on my mood and instincts at that time.

Which genre is the most prominent?

Fantasy, hands down!

Which book has the longest time on your TBR?

That award would go for The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. I will get to that book one day, I promise!

How does a book make it onto your TBR list? (Do you just throw it on there or make sure it’s something that you will actually read?)
I only add a book to my TBR after reading reviews and making sure that I will indeed like it. There has exceptions where my gut instinct has just screamed that I should go for a book, but otherwise, I am a really picky reader.

What book are you hesitant to read?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I don't know why, I am extremely skeptical about starting this one!

Books on your TBR list because everyone else seems to have read it.
Percy Jackson. I sometimes feel like I am the only soul who still haven't even touched this series.
P.S - There are two bookstagram questions, which I had to omit since I am not at home right ( off on a camping trip ) and don't have resources for it!
TBR Spine/Title Poetry (Bookstagram prompt #classicfridays)
Can you build a bookish rainbow with your TBR pile? (Bookstagram prompt, use #classicfridays)

How did you like Team Gray's meme? Would you like to take part in it if we make it a permanent thing?



                1 comment: