Best in Books
- A Thousand Nights by E.K.Johnston
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- The Shadow Queen by C.J.Redwine
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- The Star Touched Queen by Roshanie Chokshi
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Wintersong by S.Jae Jones
- Roseblood by A.G.Howard
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- Timekeeper by Tara Sim
- Funny Boy by Shyam Selvadurai
Best sequel is A Torch Against the Night, hands down! I adored Ember, but I flat out loved Torch!
Second is Irina from The Shadow Queen. She is one of the best villains I've read hands down. She gave the evil queen from Snow White a new twist, and I was totally in awe and love.
Second is Em and Cas. I didn't expect to ship them as much as I did, but they are amazing. Their chemistry is sizzling and their banter is top class!
Also have to mention Razor and Brienna from Walk the Edge because they set the pages on fire, and Thorn and Rune from Roseblood, as their romance is so swoonworthy.
Plus, I have a non canon ship from 2016, which I badly want to become canon. Helene and Harper from Torch. Please tell me I am not the only one who ships them so hard.
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
By Your Side by Kasie West
Roar by Cora Cormack
Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
Sigh. There's so many!!! After much difficulty, I picked a few.
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Forget Me Not by Ellie Terry
Frostblood by Elly Blake
The Hundredth Queen by Emily R King
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2017?
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
The Wish Granter by C.J.Redwine
Avenged by Amy Tintera
Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2017?
Next year my personal life is going to be hectic, so I want to take my reading and blogging life pretty easy. Read at my own pace and keep myself sane.
6. A 2017 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
I'll definitely rec Caraval, History is All You Left Me, Wintersong and Roseblood to everyone!!!
How has your bookish year gone by?