Dec 7, 2016

A Very Bookish Christmas || Jewellery from Feather Project

Hi everyone!

Today's store is kinda extra special, as it's not only an outlet for gorgeous accessories, charms and fandom inspired merch, it's also a local store!!! Yep, let me present to you Feather Project, a 
handmade store based in Sri Lanka, which I am proud to feature on the blog today!




1. Let’s start by breaking the ice! Introduce yourself and your store, and tell us something random and interesting about you!
Hey! My name is Melanie and I own Feather Project. Something random? I love fonts!

2. What are your signature products? What sets your store apart from others?
Our signature products would be our stamped jewelry! I think what sets us apart is the fact that we allow the customer to be a part of the process of making their own customized piece. This way, every piece we make is different and it reflects a part of the customer’s personality.

3. What inspired you start a business? And why specifically handmade products?
I was always into DIY and my friends always told me to sell the stuff I made. After tons of convincing I decided to start Feather Project but not without the help of a lot people (thanks guys! You know who you are). We initially sold dreamcatchers because I was in the “boho” phase and I wanted to change how my room looked. 124 attempts later (this number might be exaggerated), I made my first perfect dreamcatcher. And like they say, the rest is history


5. What are the biggest issues you face/ or have faced?
Time management!

6. What is your personal favourite product of those you’ve made?
Everything I make is my favorite!




7. Where do you see yourself and your store in the future? Any plans in terms of expanding, developing the products, any big dreams?
Hopefully in the future, I plan on opening up a tiny shop or sending my stuff abroad!

8. Tell our readers where they can find your store items, how they can contact you and how they can promote and share their reviews and pictures of your merch?

You can order/contact us on Facebook (/featherproject) or Instagram (@featherproject). You can either tag up on Instagram or use the hashtag #featherproject


And we have an exciting giveaway for you all! Melanie is giving away one custom accessory. You can check out the store and their account dedicated to charms for inspiration! Open INTL



No comments:

Post a Comment