Dec 27, 2016

A Very Bookish Christmas || Steampunk jewellery from Cogs and Curiosities

Hey bookworms!

I am back with another merch store today! Today, we're featuring a store that makes and sells the coolest jewellery, all steampunk themed! Their stuff is so amazing, and I am so happy to share it with you all!




il_570xN.1102664809_enmc.jpg
1. Lets start by breaking the ice! Introduce yourself and your store, and tell us something random and interesting about you!
Im Lauren and I run Cogs and Curiosities which is a jewellery store focusing on Steampunk, the Cosmos and other curious things.
Something random about me is that my University degree is actually in Forensics so Ive taken a bit of a turn from that direction.
2. What are your signature products? What sets your store apart from others?
Our best selling products are our Cosmos range, especially our Solar System Necklace. I think what sets us apart is the use of older items which we upcycle into new pieces - such as many of our watch mechanism necklaces.
il_570xN.1045052714_ik0k.jpg
3. What inspired you start a business? And why specifically jewellery?
Ive always been a creative person and I started it as something to occupy me in my spare time while at uni. I love quirky thing and have also been obsessed by space which is why I went down the route of Steampunk and, more recently, the Cosmos.

4. What are the biggest issues you face/ or have faced?
No one likes to be notified that an order hasnt turned up or is broken so that is probably what I fear the most.
5. What is your personal favourite product of those youve made?
il_570xN.1092302802_cfue.jpg
6. Where do you see yourself and your store in the future? Any plans in terms of expanding, developing the products, any big dreams?
Eventually Id love to be working on my jewellery full time. The big dream would be to be able to give up the day job - if only Christmas shopping happened all year!
7. Tell our readers where they can find your store items, how they can contact you and how they can promote and share their reviews and pictures of your merch?
We have an Etsy shop - www.cogsandcuriosities.etsy.com
Were also on Social Media
Instagram - @cogsandcuriosities
Twitter - @curiouslyetsy
Just tag or hashtag CogsandCuriosities
And we can be contacted through Etsy or Facebook.
il_570xN.1053531098_qhmt.jpg


Giveaway

Lauren is giving away a super cool astronaut necklace!
INTL

No comments:

Post a Comment