How do we classify a book as diverse?
Certain things to know
- The books you read can be MG/YA/NA or adult, as well as in any format - paperback, hardcover, ebooks, audiobooks, graphic novels, anthologies, short stories etc.
- The books you read can be released at any time, can be ARCs and can be rereads. And it can coincide with another challenge you're taking part in.
- The challenge will run from January 1st to December 31st, and you can join in at any time you want.
- You don't have to have a blog in order to participate, but we'd prefer if you review or talk about book in some platform, namely twitter, instagram or goodreads
- We don't have levels or points, as we're trying to promote the reading of diversity, and we want you to set your own goals!