Jan 8, 2017

Introducing Book Merch Monday - A bookworm's shopping guide

Hello bookworms!

If you know me, you know that I love coming up with blog features! And today, I am introducing a brand new regular feature at Chasing Faerytales, called Book Merch Monday!

The title's actually pretty self explanatory, this is going to be a feature highlighting book merch stores, and I am so excited to officially introduce it!


I actually got the idea after your response for A Very Bookish Christmas. Since we bookworms obviously just don't buy book merch during the festival season, I thought of regularly featuring book merch stores on the blog!

Do you own a store which sells book merch, fandom inspired good or anything that would appeal for bookworms and fangirls/fanboys? Then do sign up to be featured on Chasing Faerytales!



Also, this feature will run on the blogs on Mondays. Not necessarily every week, though, it will be the day when these posts will be up!

I am so excited, and I hope you all like the feature and the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment