Jan 3, 2017

Top 10 2017 Debuts I'm excited for

2017 has born with the sole purpose of making a huge dent in my savings. This year is just full of so many good releases, that I don't know which one to pick up first! And the debuts, especially! So many good titles! You can't be Rachel's co blogger without learning to love debuts and debut authors! ;D So here's a list of the 2017 debuts I am most excited for!


1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

THIS. BOOK. I've already read it, and will totally go through the entire experience all over again. Multiple times without getting tired. The book is so beautifully written, the world intricately woven together, and the end result is so lush, magical and amazing! I can't wait for you all to read and fall in love with it!

2. Wintersong by S.Jae Jones

This book is for everyone whose sexual awakening was caused by David Bowie in Labyrinth. Wintersong is an enticing concoction of music, seduction, magic and ALL THE FEELS!!! Love this retelling, and I am dying to read the sequel already.

3. You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardener

I was sold the moment I heard graffiti was included. I am no artist, but I am extremely fascinated by art, and I have special love for graffiti. Plus the book has a deaf MC who's Indian American with two deaf lesbian parents. YAY for the diversity!

4. The Hundredth Queen by Emily R.King

I am hands down addicted to royal romances. Especially when there's a queen involved. Especially when said romance is between the queen and the captain of the guard. And when said book is inspired by Indian mythology? GIVE ME THE BOOK!

5. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

This book is so important that I am almost scared to start it. A must read, and I'm telling this even before reading the book.

6. Frostblood by Elly Blake

The whole ice vs flame concept. SO EXCITED!

7. Forget Me Not by Ellie Terry

This book is everything I've been wanting in my life. It's a MG about a girl with Tourette Syndrome, and I wish pre teen me had the chance to read this book!

8. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

Indian MCs, modern day arranged marriage - and in a good light - POC on cover, and the whole book sounds so cute!!! I just can't wait.

9. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich

A love triangle where the guys fall in love with each other instead. This is all I've been wanting from love triangles all these time!

10. Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody

This book sounds like a perfect mix of Caraval, Night Circus and Daughter of Smoke and Bone. One of the 2017 releases I am just burning to read!

What are the 2017 debuts you're excited for?


No comments:

Post a Comment