Jan 10, 2017

Top Ten 2016 Releases I will - hopefully - read this year

I am a lazy bookworm who doesn't read books on their release year. It takes me so much time to get to a new release no matter how excited I am for this book, and I vow to myself to finish them the next year, and that's the same that's happening with these 2016 releases, which I didn't read last year, but will hopefully definitely read this year!



1. Stalk Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

I have proved to stick by my vows with this book, as I have started this already. I love myself a good rendition of an actual mystery, and the book's play on the ripper is so fascinating. So far, I am loving how gruesome and amazing this book is. WHY DIDN'T I READ THIS SOONER???

2. Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow

I am actually scared to read this book. But the blogging community loves to push this one on me, so I hope I'll finally give in and read this book, which I am pretty sure will break me.

3. Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh

You know when you are so excited for a book and love an author so much that you just can't bring yourself to read a book because you're so scared. That's my experience with Ivory and Bone. I shall read this book soon though, I promise.

4. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

I don't know why I still haven't read it. It has an amazing concept, it's Kendare Blake, plus I love myself some royal reads. Can't wait to start this one.

5. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia

Here and there I go for the typical yet super exciting love stories between the good girl and the bad guy. I am a die hard Katie McGarry fan after all! 

6. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E.Schwab

I know what you're thinking. As a die hard of Victoria Schwab fan, I am ashamed of myself. I have no excuses. *hangs head in shame*

7. Dreamology by Lucy Keating

I actually started to read this in 2016, but I don't what happened but I put it on hold and never returned. But I want to read it all over again, because this concept is so damn good!

8.Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

Audrey's f/f take on such a cliche and well loved trope is something I need to read soon.

9. As I Descended by Robin Talley

This Macbeth retelling is something I am dying to read.

10. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

I actually have an excuse for this, I only got a copy in 2017. But still, I just can't wait to meet my fav cast in YA - hands down - again, especially Kaz Brekker, my one true love.

What 2016 releases are you planning to read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment